Monday, April 16, 2007

story time

Porter LOVES to read. He gets about 45-60 minutes a day of reading with Cory and I... Just recently he has started to "read" his books out loud to Theo. I think its adorable.. but I am not sure Theo finds it that entertaining. Here are a couple videos of story time. Its hard to catch the really good moments on camera since Porter doesn't like to perform when its on. but you can get the general idea.



2 comments:

Barbara said...

This was so precious. What a treasure you are creating for these boys. We look at the videos again and again.

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! I love Porter's Spanish. And look how big Theo is getting. He wants so badly to sit up and see that book too. But he gets so distracted by his pretty mommy standing there all he can do is smile at her! LOL What a doll!