Theo is 5 months already! He is so big! He will hang out on his belly now for sometimes 30 minutes! He spins in circles... its so funny. He loves to play with porter and thinks porter is hilarious. Now if he would only sleep though the night... hmmmmm. I think he just likes to wake up to snuggle not really to eat. oh well im sure he will get over that in time. He loves to have rice cereal or little pieces of bread. He wants to eat so badly! I think I will pick up some veggies to make him some baby food with next time I am at the store. I have decided to save money and make my own food this time. Its not that hard, and its way cheaper too
The Twins' Birth Story
1 year ago






2 comments:
What a cute, cute big boy. Thank you so much for doing the videos. We love to see them. It's not quite as good as being there but surely a whole lot better than just letters.
Oh look what a big boy you have. The videos are adorable!
Post a Comment