Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sorry to be a slacker in my posting.. the first reason is that I have not gotten my photo software on my new computer yet and the ones that it came with are hard for me to navigate so i have just put off posting because I am lazy!!

Other than that I just have not felt well, so sitting here for too long makes me feel dizzy and I have to lay down for a bit. I have been having a hard time with low blood pressure combined with Anemia which makes me jut lethargic, dizzy, and tired. I also have weird numbness is my legs and feet, and around lips and mouth. Yesterday i lay on my couch the whole day and watched my boys make as big of a mess as humanly possible with the contents of my living room. They are very resourceful and spread it all out evenly... lol.. Anyways I hope that I start to feel more energized soon, as I have 4 months to go and I don't think my house ( or family) can handle a lounging mother the whole time.

Okay off to rest on the couch for a bit... I will try to come back later to get pics up. I have some of porter and the bus for school i want to share. Oh and a big huge pregnant me!

5 comments:

Thora said...

See, Camilla, I only never posted a picture of me looking pregnant because I'm never in any pictures. I'm always the one taking them, and I just never think of getting Avram to take some of me, until we went on our trip, and then I finally got some shots of myself. I'm definitely big and pregnant, though. I don't think I ever go this big with Lydia, and I still have six weeks to go!

I hope that your anemia gets better; remember, take lots of iron pills and eat all the red meat and spinach you can stand. (of course you know this; I'm only on my second anemic pregnancy, and you're on your fourth (and my anemia is really quite mild)).

Taylor's said...

Oh be so glad you are not REQUIRED to lay down for 4 months. Let me tell you bed rest for 3 1/2 months was enough for me to put myself in a home; thank goodness my Mother was here to do all the housework and tending of Malisia.

Feel better, I totally understand what you are going through. . . just be glad you don't have a feeding tube, pik line and IV coming out of your body all at the same . . .let me tell you that alone wears you out!

Keep smiling . . . just a little bit longer!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Hope you are feeling better, nothing worse than feeling icky!

Barbara said...

I've a bit of a cold now but when I'm better, I'll come and help you. I know this is a hard time for you and we will work to ease it.

Anonymous said...

Feel better Camilla! I can't imagine how you are keeping up with 2 little guys. Take good care!

Love you girl!!