Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seattle Trip- Thursday

We met my sister Mary and her husband Ben in Seattle and we all stayed together at a hotel a couple blocks from Seattle center. The first night we all played musical beds and in the morning this is how Cory, Porter, and Theo were sleeping.
They were all sleeping so soundly I went down to eat breakfast with Mary and Ben and left them ( our hotel had one of those hot continental breakfast with waffles Mmmmmmm) I came back to find them all still asleep! This sleeping trend continued the rest of the trip. One night Cory put them to bed together and got in bed with me but in the middle of the night we heard a thud as Theo rolled off the bed followed by crying so Cory ended up just sleeping with them again. Oh and before you ask we did get a roll away crib but it was a bit small and Theo wouldn't sleep in it.

We spent the next couple days at Seattle center. They have a little carnival type thing so the boys went on rides.


Theo is currently terrified of carousals so just Porter and I went on this one.













We checked out the science center and they had a really fun kid area!

Theo loved this slide


Jammin in the music room.

Porter didn't want me to take his picture but I did anyways, that's why the face.
Fun in the water

Everyone boys dream, to fly a helicopter

These chairs and table were to scale twice the size of what we are used to. So it was like being a 18 month old to sit in them! It really reminded me of why Theo still needs a booster at the table when we eat.
Outside they had these water features that were fun to play with. Porter thought it was great fun.

In this Hamster wheel you walk and it powers the water to move.
The boys looking out the window while riding the monorail from Seattle center to the mall where we had lunch.
nothing tops off a long day better than a swim! The water was really cold though so Cory didn't get in with porter and we all just watched him from the side!

3 comments:

Mason Family said...

if you are still in town, message me or send me an email. I'm only an hour away from seattle and would love to see you!

Thora said...

Sounds great; I wish I could have been there with all of you!

KAI said...

wow, i can't believe how big theo has gotten!!! and, porter is FOUR?! when did that happen!!