Sunday, April 19, 2009

picture over load from March

My Brother Soren and his new bride Jessica at the Temple right after the ceremony March 13, 2009

Theo likes his new hat and thinks preston should wear it too.




oh my goodness someone caught a smile on camera!!!









Theo conducting the music in his head from the laundry basket.










Theo and his uncle Neal. Couldnt get a real smile out of either of them!







Our little family at my brother Soren and Jessica's wedding.









My sister Thora's hair at said wedding. I wish i had long pretty hair to do cool things with like this! She let me do her hair, isnt she nice? I love to do peoples hair. I am still pining away for a daughter!








At the temple. How to fit three kids on a single stroller... that is porter in the basket and the baby on top in his carrier. We got lots of looks from people who must think we have too many kids or just need to have a bigger stroller!















Traditional sister picture. Amy, Halley, Tali, Mary, Mandie, ME, and Thora. We are missing Catherine and Katy.







my mom took this.. she thought it was funny we were all nursing. You can tell how we feel by Thora's expression... and me all flashing the camera! lol.







Papa loving having some grandkids stay at his house!








Nana doing the same thing!








This is Thora. She is awesome. I was so glad she came into town. She and I talked and talked and talked and i think we almost made up for the past 2 years we hadnt seen each other! That is her daughter Elishava. Her older daughter and husband couldnt come.

















Elishava loved crawling on top of Preston. Her sister Lydia always does it to her so it was fun for her to be bigger than someone!





















Everone always wants to be in my lap. Here are Theo and Preston asleep.














Porter and Theo sleepin in Papa's lap.






















4 comments:

Thora said...

I loved being there! I can't wait to see you this summer, and this time we don't have to tall ALL night long, since we'll be seeing each other for longer.

Zanny said...

Hey, you looked REALLY beautiful in all of those shots!

Barbara said...

I was glad to see these and remember you have them. Unless Soren can retrieve my computer, you have the only copies.

Heather said...

Love the nursing pic! So funny!