So we are supposed to go to Dallas this weekend and since today cory has the day off we were supposed to get all the things done like laundry and packing and loading the car so it would be ready. Instead the kids and I all got really sick starting last night and Arthur screamed at the top of his lungs all night so there was much lack of sleep in my department ( cory went and slept in the other room lucky duck!) when i say screaming imagine one of those fireworks that lets out that high pitched sound that everyone covers their ears for? yep that is what he sounds like EXACTLY and it makes me want to put him on some church's doorstep. I tried everything from Tylenol to rocking and nursing. As I type this he is sitting by me screaming. I am learning to ignore it a bit. I am secretly hoping he loses his voice soon! I called the dr but they cant get him in till tomorrow.
So back to our supposed to be productive day. I was feeling pretty yucky after my sleep less night and my yucky respitory cold and fever and body aches. So I was laying on the couch and Cory started to clean up the living room. He kept dropping hints that i should get up and help him and I kept telling him that i felt like my body was rotting from the inside out. He even commented on how easy it was to get the house clean by himself with all three kids around... about thirty seconds after that comment though Theo dropped a large glass in the kitchen that shattered into a million piece, the baby started screaming again and needed a diaper change, and Porter re dumped out the toys he had just picked up to vacuum. Needless to say it was not as easy and he thought and I was laughing on the inside. So when he got back to cleaning and told me i had to help even if i felt yucky I got up to help. Ten minuets into me helping I felt really weird and like i couldn't breath and then I passed out. Cory let me lay on the couch after that. I guess then he believed me when i said i felt weird.
Cory is trying to console screaming baby upstairs now. Its not working. I think I may be going to the ER tonight. Either that or my neighbors are going to call CPS on me because my baby has been screaming for about 12 hours strait.
Being sick as a single person rocked. You could sleep all day and night, drink your juice, and when you felt good enough read books or watch TV. I think the people that die from the flu must be parents because you cant muster up enough energy to care for yourself and your child and of course you care for the child first.
The Twins' Birth Story
1 year ago






5 comments:
poor camilla. Do you have a baby swing? maybe he needs to just feel the motion. Cole was EXACTLY like your little one and it was terrible. He was grumpy- alot- for no apparent reason. Good luck. I wish you were closer and feeling better!
Oh, rotten rotting rot! There's nothing worse than being sick, is there? You passed out? That's really serious! I'm worried--let me know what happens!
That just sinks - I wish I was there to help out.
Poor sis! I hope that you feel better...I am sorry that I haven't called yet. We have been gone.
I hope that you were able to get to the docter and get better. Sorry that you passed out.
I love you!
I hope you guys are feeling better, now! What a miserable time! Yikes!
Post a Comment