I must get it!
I am trying...
Almost going to crawl, but cant figure it out..
back to starting position with a gleam in my eye... I will figure out how to get over there one day!
hey look at those train tracks! Wonder if porter would mind if I messed them all up...
This is Theo's new position as of three days ago. He was hollering at me so I came in from the kitchen and found him stuck like this. He didnt know how to get back down and must have been getting tired.
Oh good mom you are here to help me!
Dang it mom! I am tired! stop with all the pictures and help me get down!






3 comments:
It's so fun to see him. I have pictures of Soren in the hands and feet position. I love to see him grow. Thanks so much for sharing these details with us.
oh my gosh! He is going to be on the move soon. Are you ready for 2 kids that are on the go? lol He just gets cuter with every picture. He looks so proud of himself with that sippy cup.
OMG he is getting sooo big! I can't believe how close he is to crawling.
Post a Comment