Theo is getting so big! He cut his first tooth a week ago, finally! he just has the one and its on the bottom. I am lucky that he has not tried to bite me yet while nursing. I think he knows that will be the end of that relationship if he tries! He is such a joy in my life, and i love his smiles. He is getting closer to walking every day and cruises along the couch, or you if you sit on the floor!

What? No mom I
didn't make that mess with the paper towel!

Okay maybe I did make it, but i did a good job huh?

But mom I am so cute,
don't be mad at me! Porter made me do it!

I love this face! He is just so cute I wanna kiss him all day!

Look how much hair he has! I think he will just have longer hair, i love it and
don't want to cut it! plus I
don't think he would stay
very still!

i was outside taking pictures of a spider web and turned around to find that Theo was going up the stairs! This was the first time he went up the stairs and this was at 9 1/2 months. He is a pro now, really fast. Which is good because he needed to burn some calories!! he lost some weight on his waist so he can finally wear some of the pants that his brother and cousins wore at this age! He was living in sweats for a while, he
couldn't squeeze into the jeans!

mom where is my dinner??
I'm so big I can find all the toys!


he was pushing this chair around the living room, and so proud of himself! These last couple pictures were taken today, such a big boy huh?

6 comments:
Yes, he is big. I knew he would be over a year old when we returned but I've really sorrowed to miss his babyhood. I'm looking forward to getting to know this little guy.
oh my gosh! Where did your baby go? He is just so cute, Camilla. I can see both you and Cory in him. You sure do make beautiful babies!!
Look at those squeezable legs of his!! Reminds me of Jack when he was little. Such a beautiful boy!
Theo is such a cutie!! Love the pics of him in his blue and white sweater. Adorable!! And the one of him in his highchair. You got some great pics!!
Theo is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he's gotten since the reunion. He's looks like a little boy now instead of a baby.
Look at how big Mr. Theo is, and look at all that hair.
Post a Comment