Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preston sporting some big chubby cheeks thanks to my abundant fat filled milk! He is 6 weeks old in these pictures. Don't worry i will get around to posting some 2 month pictures when he is 4 months..




Life goes on.. cant believe its fall already. Seems like we just had the holidays yet here we are heading into Halloween followed by the thanksgiving season which really is just the extended shopping for Christmas season. I want to just enjoy this time doing crafty things or special outings to make memories with my boys, but I end up going through the motions of day to day things like laundry/dishes/school and its bedtime before you know it! Time just flies by with three kids. I feel like I am missing it all! They grow and change so quickly. Preston has started on all the cuteness where he coo's and smiles. I love to hear his little voice. Its seriously the sweetest noise to a mother. I know this sounds really sappy, but i tear up just holding him and nursing because i know in a blink he will be big and running around and not want me to snuggle him anymore.
the boys love to spin in this chair. The newest fun game at our house!

5 comments:

Burnhams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

So cute! Love the cheeks! Porter looks like one wild little guy! So fun!

Taylor's said...

So cute!

Brenda said...

You have the CUTEST kids! Oh my goodness!

Porter giving Theo a ride is so sweet. Someday, Theo will be big enough to give Porter a good ride like that. :)

Thanks for sharing those great pictures. I can't get over how big Preston is getting. What a doll!!

Hope all is well at your house! I think of you often.

Burnhams said...

Love the spinning, and the underwear. Whats the point in trying to keep clothes on a child that can take them off himself? Cardon too spends most of the day in just his underwear. Sometimes I can get a shirt on him :)
Heather