I made a little blog of my house to show pictures of it and have more info. that way i can link to if from craigs list and KSL and people can see more about it. Anyways here is the link in case anyone reading this wants to see/rent/buy my home.
I will add pictures of my living room tonight or in the morning.. i still am getting Christmas packed away so it doesn't look so cluttered
http://moveinmarch.blogspot.com/
The Twins' Birth Story
1 year ago






4 comments:
Wow! Everything looks so clean--even Neal's room. You did a great job on the post.
I've been wanting to see your house since you moved in - and now I finally do, just as you're getting ready to move out!
It looks great - the very opposite of cluttered! And it also looks very spacious. We'll be praying for you, that someone will see it very soon and want it. (Oh, and I though maybe you should change your about me blurb, to sound all professional. Something like, Hi, I'm a mom with a perfect house, or something.)
Looks spectacular! I don't think I've ever seen your house look so good! (Mine either, except for our selling pictures as well!) I would suggest putting on there what your average utilities are, and that the HOA includes watering and snow removal along with yard care. The utilities were pretty low, from what I remember (I think our power averaged $60/mo and gas $40/mo. We were on equal pay, so that made it easy, they averaged it for us)
You should also put that it's cable ready, and mention that it has a dish washer. I'll comment again if I think of anything else.
You have such a beautiful house! I'm so excited for your big move. Keep us posted on how its going.
Post a Comment