Monday, December 22, 2008

We are Moving!!

Yes that is right... we got called for our third class date today and decided to accept because we figure they might stop giving us class dates at this point if we decline again! Its three weeks notice so January 12th. We will all be going to Oklahoma for three months while Cory is in training and then from there we will drive down to Midland. So as you can imagine I am really stressed about getting everything tied up here that soon. If anyone knows of anyone that wants to rent or buy our townhouse let me know!! Also if anyone is really awesome and wants to come help me pack or clean in the next couple weeks i would love you forever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! That is so wonderful!! I know it seems overwhelming at this point but somehow it all falls into place.

I wish I lived closer - I'd come and help! Hooray for getting out of the cold and snow! :)

Taylor's said...

Wow! Let me know if I can help . . . most of my nights are free after 4 PM so I will gladly help with whatever you need.

Burnhams said...

Good luck! Thats a fast move. If I lived closer I would come help too. Good luck.

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for y'all! I'm sad I'm not there to help you pack. I'm a master packer and can get a whole house (barring interuptions from little ones) packed in a day! Good Luck! If I hear of anyone looking to buy or rent I will let you know.

Thora said...

I wish I could come and help you too! Although I'm excited that youdo have a date now, so that way you'll be able to come and visit me, too! And that's great it's after the New Year's as well. You should call me - I'm here in Tennessee and my phone number is: 731-584-7107. I'd love to talk to you!