This past year has been a good one. First year our WHOLE marriage that we did not move! Actually come to think of it this is the first year since I was living at my parents house in high school that i did not move! Wow.... maybe that is why i am antsy i am not used to staying put this long!
We celebrated our five year anniversary, had another baby boy, and went on two fabulous family vacations. Never a dull moment at our place!
This coming year will be full as well. In the next three months we will pack up and move to Oklahoma. Three months later in early July we will move to Texas where we hope to stay put for a good while. NO babies are expected or planned to come this year and I am much looking forward to a break from pregnancies!
I always make a ton of goals and don't do any of them so i am going to make the list short and sweet this year in hopes that I will be more likely to achieve them:
- Have daily family scripture study
- be healthy with exercise and food ( i would say to lose 30 lbs but i figure its better to not put that since i never loose weight while still nursing and i will be doing that for most of the year still)
- work on small daily goals towards being a better homemaker ( clean up the clutter first and foremost!)






3 comments:
Cute posts! Wow, you've sure moved a lot! As for the church schedules, we just finished our 11 am year, and are moving on to the 1pm. Summer now misses her nap entirely!
I know how you feel about the moving thing. Scott and I get antsy too. I have also moved every year since leaving my parents house after HS. Scott as well.
You are moving to TEXAS??!!! Where, When??? It has been soooo long since we have seen you in Brrr land! Miss you!
Post a Comment