Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reason 25 why i love porters teacher

Today she sent out this email to the parents of her students:

Hi, Parents! Just praying that each of you and your sweet families have a blessed Sunday. I know Sundays are our day of rest, and sometimes they can be hectic when getting little ones ready for church. :) How well I remember! Take time to breathe and know that God goes both before and behind you. He has ordered your day. Wow! Order....how nice! :) Have a blessed, restful day, and I look forward to receiving your precious children tomorrow. Hugs to all!


Mrs. Hall


LOVE HER!!

3 comments:

Joe said...

That's awesome. I love her too! She sounds amazing. You guys are very blessed to live there and be able to provide this experience for Porter. -Catherine

king bacon2 said...

I think that it is wonderful that she seems to care so much about her students. Awesome too that because he goes to a christian school, she talks about God and scripture freely. Wish I had something like that for Josh...

Barbara said...

It's really cool that a teacher can say those things. Thanks for sharing.