Sunday, September 5, 2010

Themed Parties

Since I am back in the blogging world i thought i better back track to some of the fun we had this summer when i was MIA!

We were invited to a couple themed parties this summer, so much fun! The first pictures are from a 50's Party. I decided to go with the housewife look as apposed to the poodle skirt, mainly cause that's what i had on hand! I totally can rock the red lipstick! I think i need to bring it back in fashion, what do you think?



I helped my friend plan an 80's party for her husbands birthday, it was like totally awesome!





Hot pink lipstick and big hair ( I don't have much hair this was as big as i could get it!!)

Pop rocks, its a party in your mouth!! I ate way too many and was really hyper. I love 80's candy!
Heather and I

Look at all the fun 80's stuff! Garbage pail kids cards, remember those? Cory found the apple cory one, he was so excited! hahaha





My 80's come hither look! You cant tell but i had loads of blue eye liner and shadow on!





yea baby.... I have half a can of aqua net in my hair. It looked exactly like this still when i woke up! Im not sure how people kept their hair from falling out back then!







Cory totally rockin the cuffed black jeans a la Michael Jackson look!








And a shot of our little monkeys... for good measure.









6 comments:

Brimaca said...

I guess I need your help dressing for these parties. You're awesome!

Barbara said...

That looks really fun.

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness! I love you pics. And your 80's hair. Does it make you wonder why people are trying to bring back the 80's looks? Who'd want to spend that much time & product on their hair? But, I have to say, you do look great! Thanks for the chat tonight. In some ways it makes me miss you more, in others, I miss you less. I wish I was there for some of these parties, you're such fun! Miss you and love you and thanks for sharing your fun times.

Amelia said...

Oh my gosh, Camilla, so fun! I rocked the red lipstick the other day and someone at church welcomed me to the ward... She thought I was new. You know who you look like in your 80's picture? Do you remember Trish, our YW leader way back in the day? You totally had her hair! Bwahaha! Awesome.

Tali said...

Amy i was thinking the same thing! i saw her like right befor my missions and she did not have the hair any more, i did nor recognise ger but she knew me. funny! looks like you had fun milla! miss you.

Zanny said...

I LOVE those pictures! Your poses cracked me up! You guys must have so much fun together:)