Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Theo's face wash

For anyone that has never had a baby boy, they can sure be tricky on the changing table! If you don't get the diaper on them fast enough they just might give you a little spray which is funny when its your husband, not so much when its you. Anyways i was changing Theo and realized I had to open a new package of diapers and silly me forgot to cover him to keep the pee down... he gave himself a little face wash! He was so confused about what was going on and I couldn't stop laughing.. the camera was right there so i took a couple of shots so when he grows up and I tell him this story I have proof! Notice the droplets in his hair and on the mobile behind him... he sure got a nice arch!


4 comments:

Barbara said...

Funny baby. It always happens at least once. Soren didn't get it in the face put he did a huge arch across the room at the doctor's office.

Anonymous said...

I laughed; whenever I do have a boy, that's one aspect I'm not looking forward to.(this is Thora)

KAI said...

Theo is getting soooo big!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Baby boys are SO much fun when they pee. Its great you had the camera so close - a true Kodak moment.