Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Three years have flown by!

I can not believe its been Three years since I had Porter. He is so big now, talking in complete sentences and asking lots of questions. Yesterday while I was on the computer he came up to me and in the sweetest little voice said " mommy, can you please tickle my belly?" How can you say no to that? He is such a joy to our family, and his good times make up for his less behaved moments. At bedtime he sings all the words to "I am a child of God" its adorable. We have been talking about his birthday for a while.. he knows he is three now and will show you with his fingers. ( funny side note, if you ask him how old I am he says nine.. that is his "big number")

So since this is my blog and i can post all the boring nostalgic things I want to.. I thought I would post some pictures of porter that span his life. When I uploaded them I did the youngest ones first so if you want an ascending order than scroll down and go back up. His birthday party is tomorrow (Thursday) since that is Cory's day off work. I will post pictures from that later on.

2 and 3/4 years old
2 and 3/4 years old at the park with cousin Roxy
2 1/2 Easter with Theo
2 1/2 LOL
27 months with new brother Theo
2 years.. all tuckered out!
25 months, second Halloween (this was a practice run in the house, he did wear pants when we went out!


Two years old! He had a ball party.
22 months old.
20 months old at Papi's graduation ( he was sick this day and puked all over me later)



18 months old.
15 months
13 months on Halloween.
One year! I love that chubby bum! lol!!
Ten months old, helping mommy unload the dishwasher.
nine months old trying to steal Cory's jamba juice.

How mommy announced baby brother Taylor, 7 months old.




Seven months old. He was already a climber!
Six months old, hangin out in the laundry basket while I folded the clothes.
Three months old
Two weeks old with mommy.
Brand spankin new. Right after his first bath from his Papi at the hospital.




6 comments:

Lindsey McFarland said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!

I loved looking at all the pictures! What a big boy he is!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Porter!

Look at how big he is. Hope he has a great birthday.

Big Hugs and Birthday Kisses Porter!!

Barbara said...

Loved looking at our boy and reminiscing. I tried to post a comment yesterday but my computer died (litterally) and I was having trouble getting Don's computer to recognize me as a blogger. Anyway, we thought about Porter and at the same time Theo--now nine months. Wow, how time passess.

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a precious, big boy! Happy birthday, Porter!

Williams Family said...

What wonderful pictures! I hope Porter had a wonderful birthday!

The Skys said...

Wow! beautiful blog for Porter :) I finally am exploring the blogsphere and know it's late but happy birthday Porter :)

xoxo
Clare