So i am sitting on the couch when Theo bounds up, mutters a bunch of random gibberish sounds and hands me this little piece of straw.

I take it from his hand a bit perplexed on what he wanted me to DO with it exactly when he suddenly whips out the light sabor from his other hand and starts whacking my poor sad little "light sabor". It was not a fair battle, i must say! I had a good laugh though. Also later that night when Cory came home and was confused when Theo handed him a straw i got to laugh all over again as he attacked bewildered Cory!
I take it from his hand a bit perplexed on what he wanted me to DO with it exactly when he suddenly whips out the light sabor from his other hand and starts whacking my poor sad little "light sabor". It was not a fair battle, i must say! I had a good laugh though. Also later that night when Cory came home and was confused when Theo handed him a straw i got to laugh all over again as he attacked bewildered Cory!
As you can see, not a fair match up!






5 comments:
Not a fair fight at all!
That's too cute!
Theo is so smart! He knows how to rig the fight so that he wins....
Too funny. How did your hand survive.
LOL! I love it!
Post a Comment